In the course of our business, our clients and other stakeholders may at times and by circumstances disclose or entrust to us their personal information. Managing personal information properly is a crucial foundation in the relationship between the company and its stakeholders. In recognition, we are fully committed to protecting personal information under the following policy and constantly seek to refine the systems we have established for this purpose.
1. We shall abide by Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related regulations.
2. We shall establish management standards related to the protection of privacy, and appoint personnel and supervisors to ensure the appropriate management of information.
3. We shall include the following items in the management standards and these items shall apply whenever we collect, use or provide personal information.
– When we collect personal information, we shall make clear the purpose and scope of use, and the information shall be used within the scope approved by the information owner.
– When data that contains personal information is entrusted to us, we shall properly use the information in a manner appropriate to the purpose of use and within the scope of use approved by the information owner.
– We shall take action to protect information we collect from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, leakage or any similar event. Should any of these events occur, we shall promptly take corrective action.
– When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we shall maintain supervision as necessary and appropriate, to ensure safe management of the personal information.
4. We will continue to refine the above systems for the protection of privacy.
Handling of Personal Information
Kyoritsu Engineering Corporation (KYORITSU ENGINEERING) understands that KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s social obligations include proper handling and thorough protection of information received from customers, as KYORITSU ENGINEERING recognizes the importance of this information. Customers can access almost all pages of KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s web site without giving their own personal information. This page describes how KYORITSU ENGINEERING handles personal information on KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s web site, which displays the URL, . This description does not cover any web sites other than the URL above, including those of KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s overseas affiliates. For information on how any of these web sites handles personal information, please contact the web site administrator.
1．Collection of personal informationKYORITSU ENGINEERING may request customers to provide personal information for identification. Such personal information may be required through e-mail inquiries or e-mail transmission formats, or when a customer wishes to participate in a electronic board or Cloud system (electronic meeting) or upon access to web pages that require registering under limited authorization.KYORITSU ENGINEERING may collect specific information about the customer’s hardware and software for the purpose of maintaining the operation and quality of KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s services. Such information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access frequency, reference web site, and e-mail address.
2．Use of personal informationCustomers’ personal information will and may be used for the following purposes:
– Responding to customers’ requests for information
– Answering customers’ questions and inquiries
– Providing content that meets customers’ needs
Information about accessing the web site will and may be used for surveys conducted to provide content to meet customer needs, in connection with anonymous demographics. Information about a customer’s access to some of KYORITSU ENGINEERING ’s webpages subject to customer’s agreement and to personal information. Unless a customer agrees, services will not be provided to the customer privately, and the customer’s personal information will not be correlated to the access information.
KYORITSU ENGINEERING may disclose personal information where disclosure is legally required or is rationally judged to be necessary in order that:
(1) KYORITSU ENGINEERING follows legal requirements or complies with a public organization’s requests for the web site,
(2) KYORITSU ENGINEERING protects or guards its own rights on the web site or properties, and
(3) KYORITSU ENGINEERING acts urgently to protect KYORITSU ENGINEERING users and employees, KYORITSU ENGINEERING products and services, or to secure public safety.
3．Management of personal informationKYORITSU ENGINEERING will not share registered content or personal information with any third parties without a customer’s permission, except for the purposes described above; KYORITSU ENGINEERING will use the information only for those purposes.
4．Security of personal informationKYORITSU ENGINEERING takes all possible measures to protect customers’ personal information. KYORITSU ENGINEERING utilizes various security technologies and procedures to protect customers’ personal information against access without authority, appropriation, or leakage. For example, personal information received from a customer is stored on a computer server that is located in a controlled facility and to which access is restricted. Where confidential information is forwarded through the Internet, the information is protected with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and other encryption technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyoritsu Engineering Corporation is an Equal Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Who we are
We are Kyoritsu Engineering, an engineering solutions company and owners of this website.
Kyoritsu Building 6,
7F 5-7-8 Ueno,
Taito-Ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
Tel: (+813) 3833-8061 Fax: (+813) 3832-3339
Chiba Engineering Center
Ramsa Yatsu Building
Narashino-shi, Tokyo, JAPAN
Tel: (+81) 047-474-9950 Fax: (+81) 047-474-9951
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact forms and Employment Application forms
Information submitted through forms on our site are sent to our company email and retained in a managed website hosting infrastructure. Our host adheres to the EU GDPR guidelines and you can find more information about this here: LINK
We keep these submissions for customer service and human resource purposes and they are never used for marketing or shared with third parties.
Our site limits incorrect login attempts to provide brute force security in logins through the use of user cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based data storage.
Who can see my personal information
If you submit information via our registration form, your personal information can be reviewed by our system administrators and employees responsible for the aforementioned business functions.
How long we retain your data
When you submit a form, we retain all the provided information in our web hosting system. It is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being currently our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address). For these requests, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org